Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Keep the Klutter Kute!



Okay, this is probably as easy & cheap as it gets... but how creative! Someone I know did this with a shutter hanging vertically & uses it in her kitchen to put wedding invitations, Christmas cards, & other things on. Too stinkin cute!




Bulletin boards are adorable, I don't care who you are! Especially ones like this one. They took square pieces of cork board (which you can buy for cheap at hobby lobby), covered them in different scrap pieces of fabric, & then mounted them inside an old picture frame! Magnificent! I want to make my own but do it in a 3 x 3 squares & frame it with left over crown molding.



Whoever invented chalkboard paint is brilliant! I love the looks of a chalkboard to-do list in kitchens or laundry rooms but I have to admit I absolutely can't stand the sound & texture of chalk. It gives me the heebie jeebies! I wish someone would invent a black dry erase board paint & a white dry erase board marker... yes, that sounds very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment